- Hotel name
- Hotel Utrecht
- Winthontlaan 4 -6
- Zipcode and city
- 3526KV Utrecht
- Open in Google Maps
The comfort room has
- floor surface of 26.4 m2
- bathroom surface of 8.3 m2
- Whirlpool and separate walk-in shower
- 49" flatscreen television
- Air conditioning
- Seating area
- Hospitality tray
- Ironing facilities
- 1x Flatscreen TV 42 inch
- Climate control
- Small fridge
- Bath with bubble system
- Desk and sitting area
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Rainshower with seperate hand shower
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Van der Valk Hotel Utrecht. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from employees of this hotel, related to house rules, must be followed. Complaints can be reported to the management.
- In case of fire, keep calm. Report a fire to reception and/or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately in the event of a general fire alarm.
- Do not use the lifts in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18. Both guests must be 18 years of age or older. Minors must always be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- There are cameras in various places within the hotel. Everyone who is in our hotel consents to the making of recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- Lost and found items must be handed in at the reception.
- Van der Valk Hotel Utrecht is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- Verbal and/or physical violence will not be tolerated.
It is forbidden to use:
- Emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take hotel property outside the building. If you willfully damage property of Van der Valk Hotel Utrecht, you can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry drugs.
- Laughing gas/whipped cream cartridges to be used in and around the hotel by order of the fire brigade.
- To cause nuisance to others in or around the hotel, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- To smoke in the room. If we find that there is smoking in the room, we are forced to charge €150 for cleaning costs. If the fire alarm goes off due to smoking in the room, the call-out costs of the fire service of €275 will be charged to you.
- Stay in the room with more than the reserved number of persons and receive visitors.
- Rent the room in your name when you are not staying in the room.
- Under all circumstances we respect your privacy, however we are authorized to enter your room in case of ''non-compliance with our house rules''
- Van der Valk Hotel Utrecht has a zero tolerance policy. This means that if you do not comply with our house rules, no warning will be given, but you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. No money will be returned and any deposit paid will be retained.
- In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Utrecht will decide.
Beautiful,Warm felt,Very good hospitality.❤️❤️
GREAT EXPERIENCE ❤️
Facilities in and around the hotel
- A contemporary restaurant and a cozy hotel bar. Great food and drinks in a casual atmosphere.
- A modern wellness center, fitness room and swimming pool with a beautiful view over Utrecht. Give your body and mind a well-deserved break.
- 22 modern conference rooms with free Wi-Fi. Your guests are fully equipped.
All other rooms
The luxurious room (40 m²) has everything you need during your stay. Comfortable large beds (length 2.10 m.) And a spacious bathroom with whirlpool and separate rain shower.Availability
The disabled room (35m²) has everything you need during your stay. Comfortable large beds (length 2.10 m) and a spacious bathroom with whirlpool and separate rain shower including extra handles.Availability